Watermark Advisors seeks to aid business owners looking to grow or harvest value from their companies by providing superior:
- Management Consulting Services
- Private Debt and Equity Financings
- Merger and Acquisition Advisory Services
- Strategic and Financial Modeling
- Valuations and Fairness Opinions
The vision of Watermark Advisors is to be the preferred advisory firm to companies seeking to grow profitability faster through superior management consulting and investment banking services.
A watermark is an internal impression made on paper or currency that is visible when held up to the light. It is a symbol of authenticity, quality and excellence. Watermark Advisors provides the quality and excellence of service that makes a distinctive and lasting impression on each client, long after the assignment is completed.
Watermark Advisors cultivates an environment of professionalism, integrity, and servant leadership by adhering to the following defining values:
- Place our clients’ interests ahead of our own.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in execution without arrogance.
- Passionately strive to achieve the best result without losing compassion for the people who help make it happen.
- Embrace a team approach to business, where each professional is accountable for contributing to successful execution for clients.
- Always act with honor and integrity.
- Encourage our people to grow in career, family and community.
Watermark believes in being an active proponent for community service. Our advisors and employees volunteer monthly to help those less fortunate have a brighter day, to share a smile or lend a helping hand. This allows us to live out our core values. Many times these outings allow us to do some extracurricular team building as we give back to the larger team, our community. For instance, Watermark has worked with Habitat for Humanity on home building projects as well as Hands on Greenville, a program of United Way of Greenville County which identifies and coordinates volunteer opportunities with over 300 local service organizaations. Through Hands Of Greenville, the Watermark team has volunteered at an adult day care, an after school program, Meals on Wheels, as well as many other projects. We choose our projects, not to network, but rather on which opportunity we believe will truly make a difference for those in need. Quite often we are the ones who receive something positive through the time we spend with others.